TNPSC GROUP II MAIN ORAL TEST GUIDANCE
WHAT IS CERTIFICATE VERIYFICATION?
Certificate Verification is merely a Process of checking your Originality of your Certificate. What you have claimed during the time of Apply both prelims and Mains. In Certificate Verification they will check Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Community, and if you claimed any reservation Like Ortho or PSTM.
Whether the Certificate Verification Guarantees Job?
No. After Certificate verification you will be called for Oral Test (Interview) after the Interview is over, the final rank list will be prepared by Combining of Mains + Interview Marks. Based on this rank list the Candidate get job.
What are the Documents needs to be submitted at the Time of Certificate Verification
- Evidence of Date of Birth ( SSLC MARK SHEET ENOUGH)
- Evidence of Educational qualification ( 10, +2 , DEGREE) if you entered your other Qualification in Application then Bring it Also
- Evidence of qualification in Tamil ( SSLC MARK SHEET ENOUGH)
- Person studied in Tamil Medium ( Applicable those who studied their Degree in Tamil Medium)
- Community certificate
- Character and conduct obtained from the last studied Institute
- Latest conduct certificate ( on or After 2016)
- Physical Disability Certificate ( if anybody claimed for Reservation)
- Destitute Widow Certificate
- Recent Photo
- Note those who are working at Present need to Submit NOC.
Note: Bring At least 2 copies of your certificates
If anybody needs to get Group II Oral Test Guidance send your details to email@example.com . The Oral test Guidance will begin after the Completion of Certificate Verification. If you have any doubts and queries Contact 9952521550.
DEAR ASPIRANTS THOSE WHO WANT TO GET INTERVIEW GUIDANCE PLEASE FIND THE FORM AND FILL THEN SEND IT TO US THROUGH MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org , or Whatsapp 9952521550.